Zak Buys "Portal To Hell" House in Indiana
TMZ Covers Zak's 'Portal to Hell' House Purchase
Zak is drawing world-wide media attention after his purchase of a house in Gary, Indiana which is believed to be the site of terrifying demonic possessions. After hearing of the horrific, documented incidents associated with these demonic possessions, Zak made an offer to purchase the house.
For articles related to this story, click these links below:
- Mail Online: "Who'd live in a house like this? TV ghost show presenter buys 'portal to hell' house possessed by demons for $35,000"
- Huffington Post: "'Ghost Adventures' Host Zak Bagans Buys Alleged 'Demonic' Gary, Ind. House"
- USA Today: "Alleged demon home sells for $35,000"
- The Blaze: "Woman Who Claims Her Family Was Possessed And Terrorized By Demons Reveals More About The Spine-chilling Experience"
- TMZ: "'Ghost Adventures' Star - I Bought $35,000 Demon House Possible 'Hell Portal'"
- Examiner: "Zak Bagans buys 'portal to hell house' to live in"